Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Life is Good!

The Ohio Farmgirl has presented me with the Life is Good Award. If I ever have a question, or just want to be entertained, I head right over to OFG's site and enjoy.

The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Link back to the person who gave me the award - check
2. Answer the ten questions listed below - check
3. Pass the award on to other deserving bloggers - check
4. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been tagged - check



1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

This blog is not about the humans that reside here, it is about the animals and how we and they adapt while trying to turning this place into a hobby farm.   Bottom line, the names have been changed to protect the innocent....


2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

 I don't have a stubborn side, even the goats find me to be totally reasonable.


3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

A city girl gone bad, or country wild. 


4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

I like a good Mikes Hard Lemonade followed closely by a DQ Mocha Moolatte.  

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

  Kindle, reading.  Filling a tub full of bubbles would be next.

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

  Getting through our first kidding and lambing season would be enough for me, I want everyone to survive and thrive.

 7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

Overachiever.  My senior year I took 3 hours of science as electives instead of taking it easy. At home, I used to PLAY SCHOOL - how warped was that!

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

  The day I married the Commander.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

  I look at my blog (and the ones I read) as journeys of learning, everyone sharing sometimes hard and always informative lessons.  The happy, sad, bizarre, and mundane are all part of the life I have chosen to lead.  I have met so many online "friends" and learned so much over the past year that I am truly amazed about all the creativity going on across this country.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Read, not even close.


So that's it, you now know a little bit more about me than before. Hope it wasn't too boring.

Now the good part, I want to pass the award on to NancyDe at Hapless Homestead because everyone wants to know what it would be like to live in Hawaii.

Just so you can live the other perspective I will also pass the award off to Ian at Life on an Acreage, I figure Northern Canada is equally as interesting as Hawaii - dueling extremes.

Life here in NE Minnesota is Good (and really cold). It is like a fresh bowl of hay during the Winter, just ask the sheep!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks Chai Chai! I will get right on it (well, in the morning, when my internet works better...weird rural internet slows down in the evening).

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work Chai Chai! my goats dont find me reasonable... hum.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai Chai, I am duly honoured to be chosen, however, I must decline. There are many more bloggers out there far more deserving than my attempt. However, i appreciate the thought. God bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian, Don't underestimate how good your blog is - I really enjoy reading it. Declining is always an option, no penalties that I know of (unlike chain letters) lol.

    ReplyDelete