Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


Don't let anyone tell you that you can't color brown eggs. Happy Easter!

Still no lambs. I think they have decided to all lamb at the same time. Lara and Gardenia are huge, Azalea has dropped and Ava looks suspicious. I have put everyone into their own stalls (kind of). Lara and Zoe get to room by themselves because I don't want them to trample any little ones. Kia and her baby Avalon room together in the last stall, I figure that with only Ava pregnant that there should be enough room. Gardenia and Azalea share the walkway, it is the biggest open area so there is plenty of room.

I still have hopes for Easter lambs but the girls have some work to do tonight.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like things get complicated in lambing season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get those Easter Lambs, I had a single Dorper ewe lamb born this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colored eggs! Alas, we didn't color any here as I'm still in the "why can't I peel those darned things" phase. Hope you had a nice Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn - Happy Easter to you too!

    Ian - I currently only have three stalls and a walkway with six ewes. Hopefully my dad can get back to divide the walkway so they all can have their own stall.

    Tombstone - Easter lambs a especially blessed!

    Carolyn - Follow the link I had on your comments page, there are a lot of different recipes listed there.

    ReplyDelete