Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Wish I had some Global Warming



Yesterday evening the temperature dropped to 2 degrees with a high of 9 degrees on Thanksgiving Day. Today the low was 5 degrees with a high of 19 degrees. The windchill was a brisk -15 degrees!

We have had 4 storms this November here in NE Minnesota that have dropped 4 inches of snow or more. For goodness sakes it isn't even December yet. I was worried about the animals making it through the Winter this year but this is ridiculous.

With this in mind I give you the following video, enjoy.




Sorry about Florida and Big Oaks Farm Mary but there will be plenty of room for you up here!

7 comments:

  1. LOL That's hilarious!

    Accuweather's long range forecast said you guys were in for it this year. I'm so glad your animals are tucked into the gorgeous barn you put in.

    I think you even insulated it, didn't you? You did such a good job on it.

    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, The newspaper has a story reporting that so far this Fall we have had 27 inches of snow - second only to the 1991 record of 45 inches!

    Schoonover/Lynn - The video is a parody of the song "If I had a Million Dollars", so once I hear it I can't get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrr that's cold - so I shouldn't really complain about the heat here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for PETE'S sake! You poor thing - we've been told that we're supposed to have a really hard winter this year, too - and, like you, we got our first "hit" while it was still fall, but our snow and temps haven't been anywhere NEAR what you're getting!
    Hang in there - you're doing everything you can to keep your sweet critters warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GrandPa, I like the snow, but not this much!

    FarmGirl, I appreciate your encouragement, trying my best to make sure everyone is comfortable. On your next post I am expecting it to begin with; "Oh For Reggie's Sake...", just for balance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaaa....that made me laugh out loud! I'll let Reggie know that you're looking out for him. :-)

    ReplyDelete